Florida is one of the ideal places to live with. It is known for its beautiful shorelines, varying landscapes, cultures, and more. And probably right now you are talking inside your head saying, “I want to move to Florida where do I start?”. But don’t be frustrated, here are the living in South Florida Pros and Cons.
Florida is indeed a beautiful state as it has various natural wonders that you will surely visit over and over. Here are the Pros of Living in Florida.
1. Sunny Weather – Most days in Florida were hot and sunny, so, you can enjoy various outdoor activities.
2. No State Taxes – If you are living in Florida, you will not worry about paying state taxes. All you need to care about is Federal taxes.
3. Beach and Parks – Florida offers many beaches like Key West, South Beach, Delray Beach and more. Venture out to the coast and enjoy the beaches in Florida. Spend time yachting, diving, swimming, cruising, and surfing. And if you prefer visiting theme parks, Disney and Universal Studio is the right place for you.
4. Various Amenities – Florida has a wide-range of amenities like Gulf Islands National Seashore, Timucuan Ecological and Historical Preserve, and many more where you can enjoy and relax.
5. Mixed Population – Florida has a lot of different groups and types of people. So, expect socializing with different kind of people with different kind of culture.
6. Low Cost of living – The cost of living in Florida is relatively low, however cost of living here vary from places.
Some people are moving out of Florida. Why? Well, here are the Cons of Living in Florida.
1. Hot Weather – Summer months in Florida are humid. That’s why you must rely on air-conditioning for most of the year or you’ll be drenched in sweat especially in the months of June, July, and August.
2. Rains Longer – Aside from the hot weather, the rain in Florida stays for longer period which sometimes lasts for an hour.
3. Hurricane – You’ll likely experience destructive hurricane, storms, and tropical typhoons in the peninsula of Florida.
4. Insects – Another downside of living in Florida is insects. Florida is filled with insects such as water bugs, mosquitoes, snakes, and more. So, if you hate insects then Florida is not the best place for you.
5. High Crime Rate – Some parts of Florida has a high crime rate. The attack on Pulse nightclub in Orlando was the deadliest mass shooting in history of the United States.
So, what do you think? Is Florida the perfect place for you? If so, ask other people some tips on moving to Florida and hire moving services. You can try Best in South Florida Movers, we provide great services for the residential and commercial move. We have wide-range of experience and advanced equipment to make moving effortless and faster. Just give us a call for a free estimate.